Curaspan Quick Case
- Referral Code and PIN Code are needed
- Support is available by phone via email
Receiving a referral for a new patient isn’t always as easy as it sounds. With that having been said, things are getting a bit easier thanks to the new patient referral portal found at the Curaspan Quick Case page. Those who have received a patient referral via fax can get started with the process by entering a Referral Code and PIN Code. Once the required information has been entered a box must be checked to agree to the Terms and Conditions before clicking the Get Referral button. Users should be happy to learn that not only is there is no charge for the information but no billing information will even be asked for. Those who think it’s a good idea to actually read the Terms and Conditions before agreeing to them can click the link posted under the login fields at the Curaspan Quick Case page.
What is naviHealth?
- naviHealth is pioneer in post-acute management and care transitions with 18 years of experience
- 20% of all industry discharges move across the naviHealth network (includes 1k acute hospitals)
- naviHealth provides clinical service support alongside scalable technology and advisory solutions
- Combines proprietary software and talent to help ensure patients receive the right amount of care
Those who use the portal to receive a new patient referral should be prepared to provide a name and email address so that the referring facility can log the transaction per HIPAA regulations. Users may want to make sure they are running a compatible browser by clicking the Browser Compatibility Check link posted at the bottom of the Curaspan Quick Case page prior to entering the information needed to receive the referral. Those with questions about the referral process can try reaching out to naviHealth by phone or through email.
- [email protected]